Every family has drama, how you deal with this dramatic experience will leave you one of several ways. Depressed, anger, having negative thoughts, or maybe walking out. Yes you may add to the list! Point being, you’re not in this alone. The stage has now been set, dad has had a bad day at work, same for mom at home, little Johnny or Jane at school and home is the battleground.
Here’s a thought: Someone needs to take charge, will it be you or the kids?
If you have never been hated by your child you have never been a parent. ~Bette Davis
1. Grief is the normal and natural reaction to significant emotional loss of any kind.
2. Grief is the conflicting feelings caused by the end of, or change in, a familiar pattern of behavior.
3. Grief is the feeling of reaching out for someone who has always been there, only to find when you need them again, they are no longer there.
The good news is you’re not allow.
Do you really know what your family members are thinking on a regular bases? Are you even listening to them? Do you hear them? Someone near you may be saying thinking this right now. However, you may never know because society has minimize family time. When we spend quality time together we can actually hear whats on one anthers hearts. When was the last time your family had dinner, an outing, or even prayer together. Just wondering! One of the main keys in relationship building is communication. Can you hear me?
I pray you to set your heart upon this, and to offer the humble prayer, “Lord, now reveal yourself to me, so that I may never lose the sight of you. Give me to understand that through the thick darkness you come to make yourself known.” Let not one heart doubt, however dark it may be at midnight – whatever midnight there may be in the soul – in the dark, Christ can reveal Himself.”
Peace Be Still!!!!!
David A. H. Gavin
Trust is the sum of hundreds of everyday experiences that affect our ability to connect. Each day we must reconnect with our mate by communicating effectively. Anger, bitterness and frustration builds up when we withhold our true thoughts and feeling until we’re in a state of emotional condition critical. During the state condition critical all rational thinking and communication has gone out the window. Are you there right at this moment? If so attempt to try couple of things:
1. Remove yourself so you can refocus
2. As you refocus, reflect on the root of the problem and come up with solutions to resolve them.
3. After you have Removed yourself, Refocused, Reflected, came up with a Resolution, get Reconnected.
My the Lord bless you as you reconnect by faith through pray with your mate and family.