1. Grief is the normal and natural reaction to significant emotional loss of any kind.
2. Grief is the conflicting feelings caused by the end of, or change in, a familiar pattern of behavior.
3. Grief is the feeling of reaching out for someone who has always been there, only to find when you need them again, they are no longer there.
The good news is you’re not allow.
1. Commit to personal spiritual maturity.
“Live in me. Make your home in me just as I do in you. In the same way that a branch can’t bear grapes by itself but only by being joined to the vine, you can’t bear fruit unless you are joined with me.” John 15:4 Msg
2. Commit to love one another.
“My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.” John 15:12 Niv
3. Commit to help reach the world.
“When the Friend I plan to send you from the Father comes—the Spirit of Truth issuing from the Father—he will confirm everything about me.” John15:26 Msg
We mature daily by showing unconditional love simply by helping a family member, stranger, neighbor or even that boss that works our last nerve. So today just show some love.